Thursday, June 26, 2008


I started a gluten free diet about two months ago and I think I mighta' been duped.  For a while I was living on bread and pastries.  Non-fiction.  I'm ape-shit for free food and all we gots where I work is pure decadence.  But while I was living high on the hog, I got sick as a dog--oh snap--I'm a poet.  

So, when my lovely sister suggested the link between my coughy throat and my diet, I jumped.  I'll do anything.  So here I am not eating anything because every gluten-free alternative is just unappealing.  I am losing all my junk.  I don't have junk to spare!  For the love of god, my trunk is empty! 
I had a rough day and I cracked. Sorry, Mehera.  The pizza guy is here.
And he's gettin' tipped big-time.  

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 8:47 PM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Chris Jackson said...

I'm going to get me some more gluten babe. Today, a woman at the Children's Museum said the girls were interacting more than she'd ever seen them. It was awesome!

Kisskiss
m