Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Not to you, of course...

I can't quit you, silly!

Nah...
I got me a summer job at the beach.
Yes, I know.

I am bathing in sugar sprinkles and marshmallows right about now.

Life is sweet.

Never worry, friends.
I have been told that even the nether regions of R.I. are capable of fielding these newfangled communiques we call "internet postings".

I will never leave you in the lurch.
I'm like a pristine bald eagle whose utmost duty it is to feed her noble chicks...

Only instead of vomiting in your mouth I will do it via your computer screen.

Mmmm...

Taste that?

It's the truth.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 7:11 PM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

stace said...

where did you disappear to? and why don't you answer your phone? friday is quesadilla night...bring a party mix