Sunday, January 4, 2009


So I am busy doing my best impression of traction up in my bedroom.

My back kills.
I am bored.
And I get two lousy stations (three on a clear day) on my artifact of a television.

So I turn the tube to "Superstars of Dance".

And the first group up is representing Ireland.
Oh Danny Boy! Am I excited!?!

I am Irish.
I don't have an accent or anything...no, I'm third generation.
But, close enough.

I love when I meet a fellow person of Irish descent...
It's like kismet.
We are all about our Irish-ness.

Then I watch the "Superstars of Dance" and realize that the Irish manage to turn everything so, well, gay.

It's airing live now, so I can't provide a clip.

But in it's absence, let me offer you this proof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW3fhWegNuw&feature=related

*UPDATE* Ireland won.
My bid was on the monks of the Shaolin Temple...cue the Wu Tang...those guys were on fire!

The results are evidence that lame has gone global.

Go raibh maith agaibh!

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 9:14 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: