Tuesday, January 27, 2009


The posts have been sparse lately.

My bad.

The easy explanation is that I have been doing nothing of note lately.

I have been wrangling with my bills, going to the Y, talking on the phone and---
watching far too much T.V.

I don't have an actual functioning television so I have been watching HULU online.
Those who have never heard of HULU, forget I ever mentioned it.
That shit is crack.

And because television in general sucks, I have been forced to watch such gems as The Bachelor, Momma's Boys, and Hell's Kitchen.
"Reality T.V."

I'm positively catatonic.

Promise to return to vitriol spewing when I can manage to unhook the i.v.

In the meantime, it's my birthday on Sunday and the beautiful and talented Jess is hosting a party this Saturday.
If you'd like to come and haven't already heard from me, gimme' your email address and I'll send details.

I have it on good authority that there will be bean dip.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 7:09 PM
Categories:

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is February?

penny earned said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.