Thursday, April 30, 2009


Yeah, I had to check the proper spelling on Wikipedia.

I wasn't raised in a barn, yo.

As if things weren't bad enough---
Now we have the mother flippin' swine flu.

I'm already eating bread sandwiches for breakfast lunch and dinner, have a sunburn that limits all of my outdoor activities (and mama likes the outdoors!), got called "mature" recently, and can't manage to commit to a fully funded trip to beautiful Nicaragua per my fear of flying...

Now I have another reason to stew.

Way to drive a nail into the casket, asshole pathogen carriers!

I was thinking, "I am immune. I don't eat pork".

Turns out, and I am no member of the C.D.C., that's not how you get it.

NOPE!

You get it by walking around and breathing.

Awesome!
I do that almost all the time.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 10:25 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: