Wednesday, October 1, 2008


One of my fave shows is Jeopardy....'cause I am a nerd.

But I am pissed as hell at it's proctor.

Will Ferrell might not have done anything good in awhile, but his parodies of Mr. Trebek are so hilarious and on-point that they made S.N.L sweet...for at least a hot minute.

Jeopardy has been on air for well over 20 years.

I don't need to research that fact because Toolie Trebek and my family have some history.

I was born and raised in the redneck riviera...a.k.a. Myrtle Beach, S.C., a.k.a., home of Hooters, a.k.a., Putt-Putt capitol of the world, a.k.a., birth-place of Vanna White.....You get the point.

Trashy!

For a clearer representation of the wonder that is the South Carolinians...
witness this beauty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

So my mom, my sister, and I went to some stupid tourist attraction one day.


I can't remember the specifics because Myrtle Beach is rife with stupid tourist attractions.

And we happen upon none other than Alex Trebek!

My mom is psyched, I am indifferent, and my sister is, well...just a hot looking 14 year old.
My mom is trying to have a conversation with her hero--
One intellectual to another, if you will.

The entire time my mom is talking, Trebek is sizing up my sister.

EEEW!

Alex Trebek pinched my sister's ass.
She was 14.

Grodie, much?

So I am watching Jeopardy tonight and answering the questions aloud.

Not gonna' lie, I got a few wrong.

I know's what I know's.

But I don't make a living rattling off trivial factoids.

Other words, knowing shit about anything and everything is not my full-time job.
No, it's just a hobby.

Let me tell you, Alex's smarts are all a front.

Dude really doesn't know shit.
He's got a tele-prompter with all the answers.

So I don't know the capitol of Moldavia?

Do I really need some knucklehead in a suit condescending me?

You have been called out, douchey-McGee!

The penis mightier than the sword.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 7:02 PM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.

last line left me laughing for sure.