Tuesday, December 2, 2008


I talk.
A lot.
It's kind of my thing.

I like to keep it light and airy for the most part.
But I am pissed as all get-out and this is as close to a diary as I have so... here goes.

What the fuck is wrong with the giant cock-tards bombing the hell out of India?
I get it...sort of.
You are extremists and, therefore, every move you make is a calculated attempt at getting attention.

Why bomb a factory making capitalist-friendly goods when you can bomb a hospital?

That will certainly earn you a place on the nightly news.

I try to avoid politics on this blog as much as possible because I tend to think of it's format as an enjoyable alternative to the suck-fest that is life.
But I have way too many family and friends in India to just remain silent.

I am no Tom Brokaw, nor do I purport to be.
That said, I know what I know... as a human being with a conscience.

Of all the people in the world to target, these industrial sized ass-hats choose the people of Bombay?

I'm going to get a little personal here, as I have some history with the region.

I have never encountered a more lovely, loving, spiritual, and completely centered people.

My love and prayers go out to you, India.

The dick-faces responsible for your suffering are sure to endure a world of hurt considering the folks they are messing with.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 5:33 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: