Saturday, November 8, 2008


So my friend is in town visiting.

We went out for a late night soiree (classy, right)?

After the festivities had died down and we had gotten our cardio via funkin' it up on the dance floor, we head to the 7-11 to replenish our resources. My late night snack of choice is corn nuts.

I do love corn nuts. Mmmmm, barbecue, thank you!

As I put my bag on the counter, a well dressed, seemingly sober, and, quite frankly, fairly decent looking dude, turns and asks if he can pay for my purchase.

I am thinking, wow... what an upstanding gentleman. Chivalry is not dead!

My bafflement was evidenced in the form of shocked silence whose void he quickly filled with an addendum...

"All you have to do is suck my cock".

What?

A bag of fried corn kernels for my virtue (not to mention outright professional skills, bitches).

I was so taken aback that I had to walk away and tell my friend.
Visibly livid, she confronted him.

"What the fucks?!" followed as she let out a torrent of rage much to the obvious shock of the clerk.

After the assbag made his exit, the clerk apologized, head hung in shame.

I'm sure he must have felt emasculated.

I know the economy is horrific right now and that any stable employment is hard to come by, but come on!

The customer is not always right.

Especially when he is a fucking pile of misogynistic stool.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 7:46 AM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Jules said...

Those corn nuts were damn good though. OK, maybe not free fellatio good, but really, what processed, salty, bagged snack food is? By the way that friend sounds like a pretty hot ticket. You should certainly count yourself fortunate to have such a knight in shining armor to wield her verbal sword in defense of your virtue, albeit in the relative safety behind the moat of the cereal isle of Castle 711. Fellas, take note. Corn nuts and Sunkist orange soda at the corner convenience store are not, despite some apparent local misconceptions, considered "wining and dining."