Monday, August 25, 2008


I am soooo out.

The day has finally come.
I quit my job.

I didn't actually use the words so much as throw my vile baseball hat on the floor, declare my independence, and say fuck this, stomp out of the office and slam the door, but I think they got the picture.

Hallelujah! Praise Jesus! Holla at Allah!

I know I should be freaking out right now but fuck it. I feel
at peace.

Let me just say, god as my witness, I will NEVER work in the food service industry again. I have had enough of the denigration, thank you sir, NO MORE!

The entire time my boss was chiding me today about my "customer service skills" all I was thinking was, I do not give one shit about these idiotic pampered blowhards and their ridiculous needs.

I have a stellar constitution, always have. But there is only so much I can stomach.

Irony of ironies, this week just happens to mark my one year anniversary. I would have gotten a raise. Talk about comic timing!

Oh and just to keep this fun, I really hate one of my co-workers. Every single thing about this person bothers me. I am always nice to said person but I really would prefer if they got run over by a truck.
Guess who you are, biotch!

I will miss seeing you Alli, Mitchell, Kaitelyn, Christina, Will, Aimee---get ye the hell out soon, you are too good for this misery.

The rest of you can bite me.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 5:26 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: