Monday, September 22, 2008


It's officially fall and with it's arrival came some cooler temperatures.
Today was the coldest day so far this year since last spring.
Way to hit the ground running, Autumn!

So I am rifling through my dressers looking for a long sleeve shirt. Any long sleeve shirt will do.

Hand to god, I am not in possession of a single long sleeved shirt.
Jesus on a pogo stick, what the hell happened?

And then I remembered that I had a rather speedy exodus from my former apartment which resulted in the sacrificing of a pretty substantial chunk of personal belongings.

Apparently a fair portion of the stuff I left behind was my winter clothing.

So, until my financial situation changes or the wardrobe fairy graces me with some new clothes, it's all about layering, baby!

Fortunately, I have a new favorite hoodie...thanks Jana!
So, I am comfortably dressed and ready to drink in the fall with a walk around town.

I can't believe how much bitching I have done over the end of summer.
I plumb forgot how much I love Autumn!


I find myself thinking about cuddling.
I realized that the majority of serious relationships I have been involved in were conceived in the fall.
I figure it might have something to do with our evolutionarily driven need to find a partner in order to keep us warm throughout the colder months.
Then, with the inevitable return of spring and summer, we shed our layers and those irksome partners!
Ah, the circle of life.

Whatever the reasoning, there is nothing like hibernating under the covers when the thought of getting out of bed is just unbearable.

I wanna' snuggle.

Time's a tickin'!
Any takers?

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 5:08 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: