Thursday, July 3, 2008


No offense to my friends who still reside in the sunshine state---but I am watching this show which may or may not be entitled Dumbest Dumb-asses Caught on Tape and am reminded of all the reasons why I have not returned to the isle of idiocy. This leather faced WWF freak is bragging about how he and his equally douche-tardy friends are going to repel off the Sunshine Skyway. For the Floridians in the know, that is a high mother' effin bridge. The shit of suicide pacts and such.

As this dude is recounting his story, he develops an X-TREME voice. You know the one...popularized by Dan Cortez of X-Treme sports. He's had one too many vitamin waters and is PUMPED! Yeah, dawg! We're gonna' do this! This bridge is my bitch! OOOOHHH SHIT!

splash

Rowdy Roddy is uninjured and unfazed and telling the tale as if he is a war hero. Some crap about how he was proud of his team and how they truly proved something in spite of the fact that they harnessed themselves together like a bunch of bananas and flung themselves into Tampa Bay. Sure there were injuries. But because of these guys, I feel like anything is possible!

I have been wondering what it would be like to hammer a nail into my eye-socket for quite a while now.

These thinker's-outside of the box have given me inspiration. 

Hello, nail! Meet eyeball.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 9:28 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: