Friday, July 11, 2008


This is going to be brief because I don't have much time---to quote a troubling RI slang--beƒore my computer shits the bed. My BRAND NEW computer has apparently been inhabited by the spirit oƒ Long John Silver. The past couple oƒ days, the thing has been making angry pirate sounds every times she's roused. I gotta' say, I have a giƒt ƒor making inanimate objects incensed.
Watch out Janice Dickinson!

That's right. I made a seemingly oƒƒ the cuƒƒ reƒerence there. Little did you know that our little city will be hosting the most supremely awesome oƒ events this Sunday. Yup, the try-outs ƒor America's Next Top Model!

More on that slice oƒ awesome pie later....

I've got an appointment with a mac genius later today.
By the way, that is the mac tech's actual job title.
I have been telling people ƒor quite a while now that my ƒull time job is being a genius. Turns out, I'm not alone.

Now's about time to go about ƒinding a name-tag.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 9:14 PM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

mehera said...

How's your computer? Why are your f's in italics? Why is it so hot? Why do I have nothing clever to say?

Are you trying out?