Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Prepare to be preached to, choir.
If you are like me, and therefore rule, you have caught yourself, on a daily basis, giving a vehement tongue-lashing to some jackass Rhode Island driver at the top of your lungs. You probably also know that Rhode Island has topped Nationwide's annual list of worst drivers for at least the past three years that the local news on Cox.net has reported it. Um, duh. Now that it's been affirmed, I'd like to ask, "What the fuck is wrong with these people". I'm waiting to cross the street. I'm standing in front of a blinding white crosswalk which means I have the right of way. You are supposed to FUCKING STOP YOUR CAR! I know you see me. Your shades don't cover up your shiftiness. And when I have a green light at a four way stop, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP MAKING LEFT TURNS AFTER YOUR LIGHT HAS TURNED RED just because you feel like you have waited long enough. We live in the smallest state in the nation! Where are you in such a hurry to get to? Because this is a Rhode Island epidemic, I am supposing it's in your blood. I'm from South Carolina, where folks might be a tad bit slower, but they have manners, and, oh yeah, respect for traffic laws. That red light is NOT a suggestion. What's your hurry, loser? Twenty-percent off sale at Spardello's? Legs and eggs at the Foxy? You forgot your wicked-pissah' awesome pomade at home with your axe body spray? Oh, yeah. I am full of stereo-types and prepared to scream them at your stupid face. Of course, because you are in a moving vehicle going at least triple the speed limit I am reduced to the disappointed head-nod. Here's the translation for this gesture, "Fuck yourself and your ugly car. I hope you godspeed in your travels because where you are going you are going to need all the help you can get, douchebag".

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 7:43 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: