Wednesday, July 30, 2008


So I am hanging out with my nieces who are just the best company ever.
They are three and because we share the same D.N.A., they are straight-up Einstein smart. They don't want to talk about Barney or hop-scotch, or whatever less evolved three-year old kids talk about. No, they want to talk geology. More specifically, volcanoes.

They are petrified (much like volcanic rock---zing!) of lava.
I guess maybe it was a dinosaur movie that tipped them off to the very real danger of volcanoes. I kid!
I don't want to minimize your phobia, Nico and Lena--- I was absolutely debilitated by my fear of pirates, yes--pirates, when I was your age. Who wouldn't be? Wily sea hounds!

It puts fear into perspective.

I wish my main fear was volcanoes. I could soooo deal with that.
Hell, avoiding the Pacific rim is damn easy.

Other stuff, not so much.

Oh and, cause' this post teetered on the verge of bleakness, I decided to punch it up with a nod to Celtic Thunder!

Have you seen these guys?

I'm not exactly sure what makes their act "Celtic" or ,thunderous, for that matter, but they are truly a sight to behold.

Nico, Lena....fear not volcanoes!
Nothing can rival the force of Celtic Thunder!

Link to awesomeness and what-the-fuckitude...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVUVWDdyys

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 9:39 AM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Jason Bugg said...

I enjoy your blog.