Saturday, July 5, 2008


I was talking politics today which I don't often do because the shit tends to get heated. You will not convince me to change my views because they are always right. MmmHmm. But yesterday was our little nation's birthday and I got to talking about how angry I am about gas prices, the Olympics, the Scarlett/Obama thing...


there was a proverbial freight train of rage departing from my mouth.

I wrote an entire post* but then had this paranoid delusional fantasy that the government's policing of the internet would somehow find my little site and send me to Guantanamo for some heavy laboring.

Then I look up the news and find this refreshing slice of American entrepreneurship....Some guy in the mid-west is selling his vote on EBay. Hell, yeah. I'm almost feeling proud of the little grasshopper until I see the footage of his auction. Total grammar nightmare. But, then nobody ever said you had to be smart to make it in America!




Posted by Posted by penny earned at 6:03 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: