Thursday, July 10, 2008


Because I seem to be lost.

Holy existential crisis!

I have been questioning a lot lately. It's been like an Ethan Hawke movie up in my cranium and trust me, I hate that emo vagina more than I hate okra...and that's one reprehensible vegetable.

I wait on people all day long who are just bad, bad, seeds. No social grace, no sense of humor, no real wit or intelligence as far as I can see, and yet they have nothing concrete to worry about. They drive huge environment destroyers, rock seriously gratuitous bling, and somehow still can't manage to throw their change in my tip cup.

They scowl and demand and then TAKE THE TIME OUT OF THEIR PRECIOUS LIVES to call my work and complain about my attitude.

I would love to see you dealing with people like you. You wouldn't survive.

I must say I thought things would be different.

I had hope when Forrest said life is like a box of chocolates. But times have changed, my friend.

Life is a box of shit. And those little turds are not tasty at all.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 8:12 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: