Monday, July 7, 2008


There is a total nut sac who frequents the daily nightmare that is my job.

This guy slobbers all over every woman below the age of 300. He is totally non-discriminate in his lechery. Just foul.

And this guy walks up to my friend and tells her he caught me staring at him.

Like there is a fucking chance! I mean, I know that sounds like I am tooting my own horn but, yeah, that horn is soooo honked!

I feel dirty when a gross perv thinks he's got a shot and will waste no amount of bravado trying to prove it. Where are the imagination police? I want out of whatever steamy scenario you got going on in your head.

Dude, I might have been staring at ya', but it was only 'cause I was looking for your tail.

Posted by Posted by penny earned at 8:08 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments: